Friday, May 30, 2008

this is the last post, I promise
but it's really strange
yesterday I had a dream about him, even though it's been ages since that happened
it wasn't a pleasant one, but not disturbing either
I saw him golfing from far away, he doesn't even golf
and he was wearing a red T-shirt, when I saw him, I ran away, I climbed houses, and ran on top of the buildings, the last thing I wanted was for him to see me...
so then I jump down and I'm surrounded by a large mass of people, I get so lost in the middle and there I find him, but I can't see his head (you know like the parens of cow and chicken)
so I crawl on the ground and get out of the place

something I feel that I have a weird sense for these things, many of my dreams come true...
isn't it strange that I dreamt about him yesterday, even though I rarely ever think of him...
and on that same day when he would contact me again!!!

No comments: