Sunday, May 25, 2008

I just applied for this japanese course.... I just came back from the interview
the results are supposed to be out by next week, I'll stay restless till then
oooff I hate my overexcitedness and I know myself, It would be taking over my mind for the whole next week
I don't know if they'll accept me or not but one thing is for sure.... I showed them a hell of excitedness ... I was like "to live in Japan is my life long dream" "I've been reading a lot about it"
"I've been reading japanese literature and haiku poetry", when I'm over excited I can't really tone it down no matter how hard I try. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing though.
well most of time when I apply for something I get accepted because my enthusiasm... and two weeks later I lose interest and make them regret accepting me heheh
but I won't lose interest on this.... I'll do my best, I'll be a fluent japanese speaker...
ooof I can't wait for a whole week.... this is torturing!!!
well this guy who was also being interviewed told me that I did well... yaret yeb2a ma3ahhh 7a2!!!

2 comments:

Mohammad said...

I don't think many of the appliants are into Japanese culture as deep as you are. I think the only reason for which they might not accept u is that they're gonna cancel the course :)

silent observer said...

I hope you're right!!
well you know... I think that might be a little bit true (about the interest thing) most applicants were working in tourism and wanted an extra language, of course there must be some interest, there are a zillion other languages to choose from, but I'm learning it for me not for anything else so yeah, but I'm still scared