Wednesday, May 14, 2008

the only thing that keeps me going....

is the hope...
the dream
that one day I'd be living in Japan

this is not one of my fading obsessions
the interest increases
my mind is set
I will go there one day!
I will do anything to reach that

lately I'm reading about Japanese culture, haiku poetry, manga, japanese swords.... anything japanese related
reading japanese literature, watching japanese films
and I'm starting to understand more about them
it's the only thing that excites me
just daydreaming about living there makes me feel better

2 comments:

Mohammad said...

I guess is what keeps us all going, except for the people who were born with a golden spoon in their mouth, and by the golden spoon I don't mean money. at least not money alone.

I'm starting to have a crush on Europe like the one u have on Japan. everything European makes me smile and intrigues me.

you never talked about Egypt. What do you think of Egypt? and how's Virginia Woolf goin' with you? I know this is so much like chatting, and I am half sure u won't reply, but I'm asking all the same.

silent observer said...

I was thinking about the things I'd miss about Egypt if I go to japan... I'll write them down and post it
as for virginia woolf, I only read those 2