Thursday, May 29, 2008

Some months ago
"I'm soooo excited I got the application for a year abroad to japan I really wish I would go!!"
"I don't really get it. Why do you want to go there that much" he asked
"well... I love their culture and everything about them" I replied still enthusiastic
"so what do you know about thir culture ?"
"ha?" I got so embarresed "martial arts?" and then I laughed
" I must sound like a total airhead heheh"

the next we met

"see that Diwan bag. Go get it"
I got up went over to get it
"it's a gift for you"
wowww a gift! I got so excited, I rarely ever get gifts from guys I like.
so I open the bag and what do I find? a book about Japan
I stared at it for a moment. "Thank you" finally said and then I kissed him. "you know this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done to me." I told him
he didn't believe me.
"It can possibly be THE sweetest thing."
I thought for a while .... "well maybe the second sweetest" and I told him all about the day my ex got me a bag full of chocolates of every kind! (stupid stupid girl)

anyway what I say is that this gave me the push I needed, and eventhough I have a whole library available for me, this book will always remain my reminder, it will remind me to go for the things I want... it's a reminder not to give up.
If you're reading this .... I know that it was a long time ago, but thanks again...
and it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done
I devoured the chocolates in a day (well not exactly a day) but the effect that the book instilled is still there

1 comment:

Gihan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.