Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Simply Life...

Walking down the streets, tunes from the ipod are filling every sense of me and somehow isolate me from the polluted, noisy, crowded city that is filled with angry people... I'm smiling and singing along.
I look odd in that combination, as if they took out a scene and just pasted my existence on it
the melody is dancing infront of me and I'm following it.... everything around me becomes alive, and ghosts from the past start taking shape in front of me, every object lying on the floor, every scratch in the wall, every stain has a story behind it...
and it's just beautiful....
"I'm just happy" I thought
it's weird how I get thoughts like these only when I'm absolutely alone, just walking around and observing....
yes... that's what I've become... an outside observer

No comments: