Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The best feeling ever is that moment in time when I laugh about something I never thought I'd laugh about, today I did and it felt wonderful.

I'm very emtional but I always find it hard to cry, last year I didn't stop but I'm going back to the girl I used to be....
I wish I could cry...
tears around the corners of my eyes come out easily but they barely even reach the ground.... I I want real heartfelt, losing it type of crying

I'm listening to a song that made me cry the first time I heard it, but it's not working.

I'm so bored....... and I need human company, that's why I'm writing nonsense....
It's always at this hour of the night you remember how you just want to call some long lost friend and talk.
I'm not bored in my life in general and I think that's what keeps me going...
That time... when I lost interest in life...
I had nothing to do... sometimes I stayed for three days in bed just staring at the ceiling and not talking to a soul.... and even when someone came in to talk I barely answered....
maybe that's why I don't talk as much as before, I've become aquainted with silence....
now there are many things that keep me going... but I still have my moments of insignificance...
of worthlessness...

I think that's enough for today.... I'm not even getting anywhere..

3 comments:

Mohammad said...

Oh but you are going somewhere my dear stranger, you really are.

Daysleeper said...

honey if you need "losing it" type crying i have the songs, the movies, the food and the blankie you need to become acquainted with

of course you may no longer want to live afterwards...but the crying would be accomplished!

:)

silent observer said...

heheh I see you've got it all covered :)

but I tried so many times...
it just doesn't WORK!!