Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cavewoman coming out of her shelter

I've been withdrawn and depressed for such a long time now that every stupid little thing seems new and exciting....
I'm like a little girl who's expolring the world around her,
I see everything so diffrerently than I used to,
maybe it's because during that isolated time I've grown so much.... I feel so much wiser now
A friend of mine was looking at me a few days ago and then he said :" you have nice eyes, they're not like these sexy eyes... they're more like the eyes of a child." I don't know if that was supposed to be a compliment heheh but well I feel like a child indeed...
Childish things cheer me up and no I'm not like these people who pretend their baby-like and stupid in order to be cute... I actually get excited...
Like yesterday for instance my friends had this colorful ball that they were tossing around and I got so excited and even when they all left and I was still playing with it,
I liked it so much because it was so colorful and I love colors :)
There was this guy .... we were tossing it back and fro...
he was cute.. I'm not really into this cutesy type heheh
but I don't know there was something about him...
I think I forgot how people flirt.... so I thought it was easier to throw the ball to him...
It's so much easier being a child, children don't have to talk... they just play
I know that children can be really mean sometimes, even more than grown ups....
it's just that they are genuine and say anything on their minds and their words are always very hurtful...
maybe it's not so easy being a child after all ....
Everyday little things like that happen and I don't feel that I'm bored, everday offers something new and that's the beauty of it.
I think that's how life is for most of the people I was just locking myself up...
but maybe that's a good thing.... because now I'm appreciating every fun moment, appreciating every single day... and I'm happy that I don't get so tired as before and even when I do I just go on with my day....

No comments: