Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stupid me!

I do the stupidest things sometimes.
out of whim
and they're always always unthought of.
isn't it weird how you can not stand someone for more than 5 minutes
but still be fond of them
and miss them sometimes at certain instances
well I feel that
and then I act upon it
and nowww
noww I got this message of 'you told me it's better not to talk so please explain' and stuff
how can I explain this
how can I explain myself
that sometimes I get the urge to call or text someone
and I do
even if I'm not supposed to
how can I explain that it means nothing
and that it actually doesn't mean I want to talk with this person again
I think people should stop trying to analyze me
because everything I do is out of pure urge of the moment
that is why my actions are always very contadictory
anyway I'm babbling here
but I have no idea how to reply
sometimes I wonder why I am ME!
it can be really really exhausting sometimes

2 comments:

haijekov said...

it sounds and looks contradictory cause it IS contradictory ... YOU are contradictory when it comes to that ... and it's not such a bad thing ... it's just a simple case of denial! a CLASSIC case of denial. Just pause and think to yourself about how you feel, and shut down all the other "it can't be because .... blablabla"s ...
you need this pause and ponder believe me.

best of luck darling,

Kov

Zee Puppette said...

ehh, who isn't contradictory? Don't beat up yourself about it, every person in sum way or another is. Although it gets back to kick u in the ass most of the time, I'd rather people act upon the impulses than calculate every single step they take.

A balance between both is a bliss.

=)