Wednesday, December 17, 2008

strawberry fields forever

It was never one of my favourite Beatles' songs, but I loved the part of this song in 'Across the Universe' and now I listen to it all the time.
I love strawberries, lately I eat them all the time.
A few years back I had convinced myself that I'm alleric to them, whenever there's a cake with strawberries, strawberry ice cream or even real ones I decline saying "I love strawberries but sadly I'm allergic." I believed it so much that I forgot that I actually made it up. Then one day I saw those red juicy delicious things on a plate, I couldn't resist, the temptation was just too much.
And then I thought "You're not allergic! Stupid!"
and now I eat them again.
Yesterday I read 'orz be laban le shakhsein', I loved it so much. There's no link of her blog on the book, which is weird. Does she even still blog?
For those who read my blog. Does anyone have any idea how I could find her blog?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://hadouta.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the song, especially in that movie! and I love strawberries... I sometimes dream about them... it was even my im nickname for some time!
hmmm....

silent observer said...

dr invisible,
thanks a lot :)