Tuesday, December 16, 2008

some days I don't get my sister's vegetarianism.
I know I can resist meat, I can not eat meat for months even. But I can't imagine how a person would live without eating chicken!
I wonder if she ever gets chicken cravings.
I'm sure she does, but she hides it behind that vegetarianism crap facade.
sometimes I wonder how the hell we're sisters. How could I and this alien specie, come out of the same womb. Actually, I wonder how I'm parent's daughter sometime.
Actually, I question how I'm a member of my family.
Maybe I'm adopted.
hehe when I was a kid I covinced my sister that she was adopted.
"Look at us do you see any resemblance?" I told her
she believed me and went crying to my mother.
I love red nail polish
it's sexyyy
I'm typing with red nail polish and I'm liking it
today while walking and looking at my shadow I realized that my shadow is hot
heheh
I know it's stupid
it's weird that when I look in the mirror I see a disheveled, messy girl who needs to comb her hair and wear something that fits together
but my shadow looks totally different
it's hot!

4 comments:

Mohammad said...

u're weird! why don't u stay weird like that all the time?

Anonymous said...

lol
i love you!
so okay yeah, i dont like meat, i'm a "chicken" sort of person (hmm.. in every sense). and honestly, as much as i can go without meat forever, i'm not sure i get veggies either! or i do get it, i get the concept, and there are certain things i would NEVER eat or feel good about eating.. but to just ban all types of meat and chicken and former-living things from food items.. umm.. i dont know!

and yeah... i'm reminded everyday that it's unbelievable that i'm related to the people i live with! we're so different!!!

shadows and reflections!
it started with admiring my shadow first, then by the time i fell in love with my reflection (not all the time though) no matter how messy it could get. and now i'm going insane ba2a!

silent observer said...

she eats fish, so that makes her half normal I guess

hehe so I'm not the only one who admires their shadow :)
we'll see how it goes with the reflection

monamahfouz said...

I don't get vegetarians at all. I am a meat whore.. I can eat meat in all shapes and forms in fact.. I luv steak, minced meat in all other non-meat foods, cooked meat, grilled meat, anything really..