Saturday, June 28, 2008

"you know what I think?"

"what?"

"I think I'm gonna take these japanese courses and reach like the fifth level..."

"and then get bored and quit?"
I didn't even have to finish the sentence, she just knows me too well...
does she?

I wonder if anyone really does...
some people at some point get a grasp of what I'm about but does anyone truly know me?
Do I truly know anyone?
DO i even know me?

I wish I could hold your hand really tight and get through everything inside, just for a second.
I want you to do the same with me.

2 comments:

Mohammad said...

That was so damn touching.. now I'll be depressed the whole day.
why is it so hard 2 find understanding? I am inclined to say that the problem comes from within, not from chances, but you're too good for that. What is understanding anyway?

silent observer said...

I'm glad it touched you but not glad it depressed you for the day. What's understanding?... that's a tough one, I always thought about not being understood without ever thinking what understanding itself is... you got me something to think about :)