Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This is so bad

Today, while going up the elevator with this man, who was delivering this cupboard to our neighbours.... I feel so nauseous now. This sucks! Well... He was going out of the elevator but he was having diffuculty moving the thing so I helped him getting it out, and that's when his hand brushed against my boobs, I thought it was undeliberate but I just froze in my place because I got so startled so then he grabbed them, and this time it wasn't unitentional at all. I pushed his hands away and kicked out the thing. I don't know how this happened but by the time the thing was outside he was also outside. I shut the door quickly and frantically pushed the button to my floor, but the elevator didn't move. I was shaking hard, so I pushed any other button and it finally moved. I should've slapped him, I should've slapped him, I should've slapped him. At moments like these I wish I was a guy, I wish I had no boobs. And the worst part is, that this is actually normal and it happens to every single girl. I hate him and I hate the feeling he gave me, I hate the pervy society we're living in. I feel so disgusted.
If that's how it feels like when getting touched by a stranger than I can't even imagine how a raped girl would feel. It must be the worst thing that could happen to a girl.

2 comments:

silent observer said...

thx :)

Anonymous said...

slap !!!
what you needed to do is kick the dude right in the balls and believe me he'll think like a million times before touching another women ever again .