Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear Phone

You've been through a lot with me, witnessed many break-ups, received so many messages of hatred and love, messages of anger and messages that just warmed me up inside, sometimes even flirty messages. You've been tossed around so many times. I'm so sorry about that. Even though you were a crappy phone, I loved you to bits. You were there when I didn't want to answer anyone's calls. You were there when I watched you for hours, waiting... waiting.... and waiting for a certain someone to call.....
you know more about me that my friends do, you know so much....
I know you might think I'm replacing you with a shiny new thing, but I really am not. It's just that you stopped vibrating and I hate all your ringtones, and you know quite well that I'm not the type who would download a ringtone and stuff. I like to keep it simple, beep once and vibration. I don't know if the new one will hold precious memories as the ones that I hold with you, but one thing is for sure...
I will miss you.
Don't hate me, I didn't abandon you. I just had to get a new one.

4 comments:

haijekov said...

someone once told me "you don't get over the previous one till u're having fun with the next one"

:D

maxxedout said...

This post put a much-needed smile on my face
hehe

Anonymous said...

save all messages somewhere before you completely abandon this one! :\


hmm.. maybe that's not such a great idea!(saving the sms's thing..)

Mohammad said...

poor phone..

I'm sure it's gonna miss u, but it has all the memory of u to keep him unused