Saturday, April 12, 2008

on the sparks and first moments

I almost always know from the very first second I meet a person whether one day I'll have feelings for him or not...
for me, it's really hard to get a casual thing going, it's either, I'm sooo into the person or I have no interest and never go beyond that....
casual things require interest but not too much interest, which is somehow impossible for me
for me it's all or nothing...
when I don't feel this electricity at the beginning, I always know I'm safe and it doesn't scare me this one bit to go further in it, but I never do because eventually I get bored ...
and when I do feel this electricity I always know I'm up to some real danger and I get scared, reallly reallly scared... but I still go further in it
so now, there's this person.... no electricity, no sparks, nothing...
but the thing is, I don't think I can put him in the boring category either...
this actually might be a casual thing
It's fun because I'm so certain that I'll never get hooked

What did sparks get me anyway?
tears, sadness and heartache

who wants that?

5 comments:

Daysleeper said...

hmmm

this sounds like it go either way--i think you should wait it out

but if you want more you shouldnt settle :)

sorry i haven't been replying for a while-- i've been busy with political matters ahem ahem -- i liked the mermaid tooo :)

good luck with new person teehee, i'm so excited and i dont even know you

silent observer said...

:)
thx

good luck with that guy you wrote about on your blog...

its funny... you know... that we know a lot about each other (from the blog) and we probably pass by each other a lot and wouldn't know it's weird right?
we're at the same uni right?

Daysleeper said...

yeah it is weird-- aucian and ashamed right? :)

one day someones going to pass by and say something like "sparks...first moments' and i'll yell "SILEY?!!" and they will run away scared

let's see if we can figure out who the other person is without telling each other HEHE-- the first person to figure it out wins :)

silent observer said...

i'll definetly win!!!
you'll never figure out who i am :p
at least I know you're half fillipino :)

insomniac said...

hehe (i wanted to say something about the post but i got caught up in the comment)

oh oh, enjoy the 'safe' ride babe... and if anything, stay away from sparks, too much static energy these days already :)