Monday, April 28, 2008

I can't sleep
and I have nothing interesting to say
and I stopped feeling
I can't even have a decent cry
why am I blogging again?
oh yeah because I'm bored
and because it's almost 5 a.m. and I still haven't slept
and I have nothing better to do
or maybe I do but I don't want to get up and turn on the lights
what's worse
overfeeling
or feeling nothing at all
why can't I ever reach a middle ground in anything?
I seriously have nothing interesting to add
I hate it when I suffer from insomnia, it reminds me of the time when I was on extensive medication
now I'm finally off everything
so WHY THE HELL CAN'T I SLEEP?
I should at least try I'm waking up in a few hours

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

logged in to blog then thought i'd pass around my favorite ones ... reading through one of them i found i was gonna write already written.

HOW DARE YOU?!!?!?

seriously now ... it's really weird ... i've been havin this insomnia for 5 days now ... and everyone around me is starting to catch it .. it feels really contagious :(

however, it seemed to work a little better if i really work myself out before sleep... try it out and see

hope it gets better soon

silent observer said...

ohhh my blog is one of your favs :)

lol I'm sorry

you know swimming also helps, it makes you so exhausted that you crash right into sleep...

Mohammad said...

that nothingness feeling really suck :S i've been in it for 4 or 5 days now.
there's a movie I wanna recommend u. it's called Persepolis, it's french animation. I didn't finish it yet, but I think it's the most meaningful animation movie i've ever seen.

silent observer said...

ok this is so weird
I'm reading the book right now lol

Mohammad said...

u do? I want it! I WANT IT!
is it good?

maxxedout said...

Are you off medication khalas?

congrats.
Happy for you :)

silent observer said...

I am!! yaaay :)
that's what I was referring to in my previous post hehe

and marooned
yeah it's pretty good, it's a comic book