Sunday, September 21, 2008

I always blog when I'm feeling bad.
Today I'm feeling good though.
I felt all kinds of different emtions in one day.
I have bald spots!!!!!
seriously!
I'm too young for this, they're not visible but I see them when I brush my hair.
khara khara khara
and I'm also very retarded but I'm not blogging about this one to save myself some embaressment.
I wanted to stop blogging a while ago, but I just can't.
I have to delete it if I want to stop blogging.
and I'm not sure I want to.

I asked him what he prefers... too many colors or black and white.
He said black and white tab3an.
I said that I just loooooove colors. Too many at one, Amelie style.
"because I'm such a cheerful person. Zay manta 3aref" I said sarcastically
but seriously, I love colors so much.
But if I ever make a film I'm so sure it's not gonna be something like Amelie, it will be something like Lost in Translation. It also has colors but in a calmer way. Can I even describe colors as being calm?
Sad but funny, touching in a way, not too romantic, unclassified relationship, real and mundane but not boring, aestetically beautiful, amazing color compostion
and the scene when he touches her feet keda... offf I can't even start describing how much it gets to me
oooff I just love Lost in Translation
it always gets me in this certain mood after watching it
melancholy

5 comments:

Mohammad said...

I love your pointlessness!

Outsider said...

Hereof your bald spots:

You may be sufferin' from Alopecia areata


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia_areata

Don't Be disturbed,It will regrow after a few months to a year without any treatment.

Take care!
:)

silent observer said...

well it turns out they're not bald spots... my hair is falling off I guess...

maxxedout said...

Well, as you may already know, melancholy IS my favorite word...

silent observer said...

I know that :)
you should watch lost in translation then... it will get you in this mood