Wednesday, August 20, 2008

nostalgia

While driving today listening to nile f.m. blaaaa I hate nile fm it's just that my ipod stopped functioning :( I MISS MY MUSIC soo much!!!! A song starts and it sounds very familiar to my ear and then I think... Ahhh dee shabah the background music in tekken 3 (eddie's place). But then da f.m. guy says it's the song "jealousy" and then it starts "ahhhh jelousy". That's when I smile "oh now I get it". And then I remembered that even back then with him I was thinking that it was so similar to Eddie's song. Then I started laughing really hard. I remembered everything, that day when he was singing it to me, the expression on his face and every little detail around. On my last blog I once wrote this post about the things that I don't want to forget about certain guys in my life. I seem to have this obsession of writing down funny/rememrable/beautiful moments in fear of forgetting them but now I realized that if a moment is really that special I will never forget it. And maybe it'll be more special that way. I have an obsession with memories and moments and a nagging fear of ever losing them. Hmmm so should I stop writing moments of my life?

6 comments:

haijekov said...

ok so should i give an official welcome back now?
Good memories are always great to hold on to. Even with objects or writings despite the events always being there in our heads, i guess it's just always great to have an extra thing to make us smile

Mohammad said...

I came to write u a comment about how I missed ur posts, to find that u're still posting! I feel fooled!

welcome back though. I looked and looked for blogs that can make an impression on me like urs did, but I didn't find any. Why is it that the best things in life are always rare? always unreachable too, but that's a totally different story.

would u recommend me some music? maybe it would make a difference. a movie or 2 won't hurt too. It's been about 5 months since I sat at home and watched one!

okay I'll cut the crap now, welcome back :)

silent observer said...

why did you guys assume that I'm still blogging??
I'm so sick of this blog.
anyway...marooned... watch mar adentro it's a spanish movie and one of my favourites.

haijekov said...

and we're sick of you too dear!
yulla we don't wanna see your face around here any more :P

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with recording special moments bardo for fear of forgetting them one day! I too came to the conclusion that if they're that special I will not forget them... but I can't help it... most of the things i jot down are memories or things to remember later and reminisce! i love nostalgia... does that make me sick?

and... umm... welcome-back-not!

if you do fe3lan decide to quit blogging for good I will miss reading you big time!

silent observer said...

no you're not sick :)
sometimes I feel that I live in the past more than I live in the present. it's ok. you're not alone hehe

and I'm not gonna stop blogging for good. I just might create a new one that's all