Friday, June 12, 2009

why does everyone try to enforce his own worldview upon me?
and nobody really asks me what I actually want
so 'advocate of promiscuity' wants me to drop the boyfriend and have fun.
"let go and have fun," she says "it's been going on for a long time anyways."

How could someone love two completly different people in one lifetime?

"everytime we talk again I feel that you grew since the previous time"
"well you knew me when I first entered university. I was very young."

and then I got 'the look' repeatedly

why am I getting more attention than I'm asking for?
Yesterday I realized how I left bits of me in places I forgot

it's hard to handle loving someone who doesn't love you back
but it's even harder to receive sentimentalities you can't give back

I don't know what's happening

4 comments:

Mohammad said...

What you think is crap can be someone else's treasure. I guess that's how life is.

ComputerAngel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ComputerAngel said...

I feel yr words a lot...
I wish u could find what u want

Yasmine Madkour said...

hmmm..
I've been watching your little glass house about 2 moths ago .. I think this is the forth time ..
any way..
let me in the subject ..

You say that you do not know what is happening .. Do you think so?

It's obvious baby .. just hold on yourself and dun look back ..
what happens that you really have grown up .. some times growing up means changing your life .. but it doesn't mean that change to be awful .. It's great that you realize your emotions well .. and know what do you want to have in your guy but It's kinda stupid -sorry- to be knowing such "Facts"and being so cool never having a decision with this as you grow up .. never let anyone stops you growing ..
You have the right to be mature independant and i think that means that you must be without a boyfriend for a while except the destiny plays the great role to have the one that you can imagine your life with .. you can't love someone you don't accept his love or wanna love him back just you're feeling guilty ..
Losing parts of your soul is not the right expression .. let us assume that it's just growing up letting the stuff of the past to renew our lives =)

It's hard to explain why i wrote this very long comment for you .. in a mother toungue and in advising way .. but I realy know that you need it ..
so I paid it forward
never knowing you .. but feeling your heart is the glass house you're hiding inside watching the world so pure ..
Best greetings & have a nice day =)